At Temperature Doctors Heating & Cooling, we know that picking a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Rockford is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Temperature Doctors Heating & Cooling a call at (815) 914-6197. We’re happy to help!