At Temperature Doctors Heating & Cooling, Inc, we know that picking a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Rockford is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll gladly provide you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Temperature Doctors Heating & Cooling, Inc a call at (815)914-6197. We’re happy to help!